cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Test Only Notification at the top

0 Votes

Test Only Notification at the top

We send test emails out all the time before we sent the real one but sometimes the test email gets forwarded because the "Test Only Notification" is at the very bottom and people don't usually tend to scroll to the very bottom. I myself have missed it and end up forwarding the wrong email, because of this I do tend to scroll all the way to the bottom but it would be such a huge improvement to have it at the very top where you can't miss it at all, especially for people who are not familiar with Constant Contact or don't use it as frequently.

1 Comment
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Great feedback, thanks for sharing @SandraT415 ! We do try to keep the test notification at the bottom of the email so that it doesn't interfere with the preheader text (should you choose to add a preheader). That way you are also test and see how the preheader will look in your email client. However, that doesn't mean we can't do something to make it more obvious that this is not the final version of the email.

I don't know if this will help you, but if you choose to add an optional note when you send a test that will appear at the top of the email. Since that text doesn't have any color it could be easily overlooked as well.