cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend Service

Weekend Service

I always use your weekend support service as I have no time to do so over the week. Today Stephan helped me with a problem caused by your new format which takes up to much of my AOL screen. In talking with him he told me you are closing down Sat. and Sun. support services. I urge you not not do this. I cannot believe there are not other people like me who need weekend support. Why not have more limited hours but keep Sat. and Sun. service? Please. The weekend support people are always great. Thank you. 

57 Comments

Thanks for posting, I am glad this service has been helpful for you! We will still have the Community area and knowledgeable available on the weekends to help you find the answer you are looking for. 

Status changed to: New

Visitor

I desperately need weekend support.  Your other options are a waste of my time when I'm having a technical problem.  Your chat, etc. has no help for this and is very time-consuming.

I've spent over 2 hours just trying to "unbold a sentence" or "change the font color" or delete (forced <Returns>, by your program).  Please implement at least a few hours of Sat & Sun phone support.

I've brought you 3 new clients, and I do their emails, but now, they're asking why their emails haven't been sent out!!?!  They usually send me the info on the weekend.

I am glad that this account is with the OLD Email Marketing Program.  It's better than the new platform, which is horrible!

I just tried to call for support. You are now closed on the weekends. Another reason to find another service for my email marketing. Your customer support is why I was willing to pay higher prices. Now I will look elsewhere! Big mistake.

I CANNOT BELIEVE there is no technical support on the weekends!  Right now, not a single one of my links to events will work!!!  It just keeps timing out.  This is BULL____!   This is one fine way to treat your customers - and a real good way to loose them!  Most of MY customers register for my events over the weekend, but not they can't even get in to do it.

There is a lot about Constant Contact that I don't like because it is just not as "capable" as it should be, but I've put up with that.  I'm not sure I can put up with THIS anymore!

Solution Provider

I'm with the other writers here. And I've been a CC business partner for 10 years. I can see the handwriting on the wall. This is the beginning of the end of Constant Contact. Very very sad. If you don't do anything else, put back at least some weekend support. This is a sad, sad day indeed. 

Occasional Visitor

The new web design has left me lost. I click on the CC home page trying to find general info and I get specific account info. I tried to call your CS staff but no one avlb on the weekend when I actually have time to work on my emails and expand my business. I can understand cutting back your hours on the weekend, but completely eliminating CS support is not appreciated. If nothing else, you should still provide Chat/Online support!

Occasional Contributor

I am really disappointed to learn that weekend support has gone away.  I use several CC licenses to support non-profits and do most of my volunteer work on the weekends.  Does this mean that we should be switching to another contact management system?

We are a busy weekend business and sorry to see that constant contact no longer offers help on Weekends !!

Regular Visitor

Amen.  Then, on Monday, the responses take until noon (in my case).

All Star

I can not believe there is no weekend support?  I will be looking for a new provider that provides customer support.  Poor choice in reducing support.

First, I just read a post that says you are closing Sat & Sun support services - this is BIG MISTAKE. One of the reasons I use Constant Contact (for years), and tell everyone about your great support, is your 24/7 availability. PLEASE don't lose it! KEEP WEEKEND SUPPORT!

Next, as much as I love Constant Contact, these 3 fixes would make it even better:

1. There is no way to control leading (the vertical space between text lines) in the editor. Can't you pick up the same icon/tool that word uses, so we can select leading equivalent to 1 line, 1.15, 1.5, 2? 
  2. There is no way to search in the Document Library, and there appears to be no rhyme or reason to how uploaded Documents are stored. If you can't add a search, at least have new docs upload in alphabetical order. Having to wade through years of pages to find new and old docs is a frustrating waste of time.
  3. There is also no rhyme or reason to the Social Media posting image library. Images I upload don't stay there, it finds images from various docs and suggests them, and it's impossible to delete your stock images to create room for ones I actually use. This should be this hard.

Thanks for considering these fixes. Hope you can make them soon!

There is no one to answer calls on weekends. This should be changed.
Status changed to: Voting Open

Visitor

Great 24/7 customer support (IE: with actual humans is THE reason I have been so loyal to Constant Contact.  Why not just reduce staff and have longer wait/hold times on the weekend?  Then at least your clients wouldn't feel abandoned when in a crisis and on a deadline.

Frequent Visitor

So my account was suddenly deactivated while setting up an autorespond series on a Saturday. I'm a 7 day a week retailer and often do my emails on weekends. There is no one to reach out to with help on my account. Extremely disappointed.

Occasional Visitor

I only send three or four newsletters a year, and today Saturday was one of those times. As usual I was having trouble with the editor, and when i called for support there wasnt any! You can look at my oct newsletter and see that the photos are all centered, but when you send a preview copy out they had all shifted to the left. (I used my  account) Very disapointing that your support is no longer functioning on saturdays

Occasional Visitor
I use you because you are accessible when I need you...often on the weekends. I can't find my archive or tweet link and I need to do it TODAY!
Regular Organizer

Regular Organizer

Occasional Visitor

Here I am on Saturday and I need help. I think many small business owners do work like newsletters and mailings on the weekends - we're too busy running a business to get this stuff done during the week. I am extremely disappointed.

Occasional Contributor

I'm leaving CC because there is no weekend support.  THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.  I have been a loyal customer with different accounts for many years.  

this was the one thing I loved about CC...there was always support.  I'm DONE.  I need to send my emails out today (Saturday) and I need to narrow my list by tags.  Of course, it doesn't work.  Ruined my whole promotion.

Thanks for nothing.  I'll spread this to all of my other contacts that use the site.  Waste of money.

Occasional Visitor

Really?  I am baffled at your position on this.

As a small business owner, I find it hard to believe since you dont even have a staff available on the weekend's to assist with technical issues.  

We paid for services that we are not receiving and although you have someone on standby to accept NEW business, you dont have any one available to help those who have already put their trust in your product.  Very telling. 

Occasional Visitor

Totally agree with @SaraS9663 , @CaptIrisC and @MichaelR2633 - Lets go to !!!  First off, the software is much more intutitive and mitigates issues in the first place.  Secondly, they care enough about their customers to have someone available on the weekend - even if its a skeletal crew.   Plus doesnt raise your rate without your knowledge.  And NO I do not work for and know no one who does.  Just a frustrated business owner who wants what they pay for!

Visitor

The last time I needed assistance on Sunday there was a customer support rep who assured me there is always week-end support.

My Newsletters need to go out on Monday mornings and I need assistance, so dissappointed at the limited hours of customer support.

Alice

Occasional Visitor

Please reinstate weekend tech support.  When I'm preparing a campaign to go out on Monday morning, I often need last minute assistance over the weekend.

All Star

I do a lot of this work on weekends and it has been extremely inconvenient for me not to have customer service by phone.  Since the customer service hours have been significantly reduced, I believe the monthly fee for "Constant Contact" should be reduced proportionately. 

Occasional Contributor

Totally agree.  I pay $1500.oo per month.  I am far too busy during the week, thus when it comes to the weekend, I am exporting and backing up contacts and unsubscribed lists, as well as importing new contacts and compiling new campaigns at the weekend.  therefore I need and signed up for CC due to the weekend support. 

it seems that so many options that CC advertise as a plus for their services do not continue for those who have a larger contact base.  you have to take more steps to find the information that you are looking for, you cant display your contacts via; email address in alphabetic order, you can not upload contacts and have the option not to have them updated if they happen to already be on one of your list.

I have also found that if a contact email address has a space at the end of the email address or name, it can save the contact twice.  I have also found that if a contact has for instance; John_Doe@heavens.gate  and   john_doe@heavens.gate  that contact can be listed twice, just because of the upper and lower case letters or a space at the end of a name or email address. 

I am getting a little disaloushioned with the service and the ability to do things that are standard elsewhere.

Occasional Visitor

Occasional Contributor
Many smaller entrepreneurs like me do campaigns over the weekend. Your customer support, which I rarely use, would be SO appreciated over weekends. (Besides, it says "24/7 support" all over the web...) Going to chat groups is NOT the easiest way to get quick questions answered.
Occasional Contributor

CTCT are you listening?  I want to add my voice to these complaints about the lack of weekend service! Very sad indeed. And the comments have been going on for over a year with no reaction...

At least, it should considered to be open on Saturdays.or have a reduced technical team available to take on glitches and more!

It is serious enough an issue that I am considering terminating my account.

looks like you no longer deserve your name....

Max

Would be helpful to have a point of contact on the phone over the weekend to solve any questions that cannot be solved through your knowledge database.

Occasional Contributor
We pay a very significant amount for this service. At this time we are paying $70/month; not insignificant for a start up business!! For $850 annually, we believe we should have support available on weekends when we are doing all of our catch up and planning execution. That's when we need help!! If you are not going to cover us, then the price should be MUCH LESS than we are paying. Please consider reinstating your weekend support as it once was, or this doesn't make sense for the price. Thank you
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the feedback.  I'm sorry to hear you had trouble connecting with Support over the weekend.  In the future you can check in with Support on the weekends via Twitter and from our Support Community page. 

In the future you can find links to those under Weekend Support here: https://www.constantcontact.com/help/contact-support

OCW
Visitor

Can I email a question? I need help with billing: our organization is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. We used to receive a discount when we paid in advance. Can we still receive this discount? I do not see it on the account.

I am never able to call during your business hours. And supposidly I can't chat either. Your system will not allow me to.

Amelia

Regular Visitor
My campaign was to launch tonight, only for me to be told that for some unknown reason my account had been disabled. As there were no support team members available I have now missed my window for my Far East and Australian customers. Far from pleased. How can you claim to have an international operation when your support team hours would indicate that this is far from the reality of the situation.

Hi,

It would be great to get  support/assistance either via chat or e-mail on weekend. I have a small business and weekend is theonly time for me to work on newsletters. Yet there is no support service .

Occasional Contributor

Your customers have continued to ask for support on weekends. I am getting this error message. I can be reached at 910-547-0262. Today is Sunday and I'm working on a newsletter.

Occasional Contributor

This is a rallying cry from customers that seems to be continually ignored by Constant Contact. They are fully aware of the need and have chosen not to supply support on weekends. This is a huge customer service issue for them. 

hi

how do i move to  3rd gen editor.

Occasional Contributor
We desperately need weekend help!!! This is not an inexpensive platform and it is also NOT intuitive. Very few people, especially startups that need this type of platform, work 9-5 M-Fri. We need weekend support staff when we are trying to create and publish! Thank you, Sherri
Regular Visitor

You have got to be kidding that there is no customer service on the weekend!

Occasional Participant

I agree. It's pretty unfortunate.

Established Member

I agree as well - their Customer Service availability was much better in the past.

Regular Visitor

Twice now, I really could have used some live support on Saturday. I work 24/7 it seems and I wish you did too, at least on Saturday.

Occasional Contributor

Uploading photos take a lot of time. Can I be writing my newsletter in Constant Contact at the same time I'm uploading images? 

On the weekend it seems my only option to get some help is the community that may or may not respond quickly and may or may not have an answer to my question. Please let me email you when I have a concern outside your regular hours so I don't have to wait and hope to remember it later.

My concerns right now:

1) is there a way to edit drafts on my phone that were started on the computer

2) how do I create a social media post or share my newsletter to social media

3) is there a support email address

thanks

Christian Rose

christian.rose@coventry-homes.com

780-909-4337

Occasional Visitor
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have customer service hours on the weekends. I, like many of your customers, am a small business person and things like marketing get done after "regular" business hours....not just 9-5 M-F. I appreciate your evening hours very much, but so often newsletter creation happens on weekends. Also, for years I have used the recommended time for my industry to send newsletters. I decided to try a different time, and my open and click rates improved.... Thank you to Brianne for being such a lovely person to work with to resolve technical issues, she's a gem! Thanks...Jane Jones