cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your new platform

Your new platform

Hi.

I am finding it very difficult to track and find my events on your new platform. Others on my team agree. We are considering changing services.  I don't really understand the improvements so I thought i should at least reach out to you for clarification before we make a decision.  The events appear in big blocks now but there is not a useful option for how to sort my events and i end up having to scroll thru page after page.  Even when i do an alpha sort or sort by the date of the event it still does not seem to be working properly. Events are missing and not sorted by date.  Any advice appreciated.

3 Comments

I'm not a super common event user and I don't have a whole bunch of them in my account, but does using the filters on the left side of the screen not help enough?  Once it's narrowed to just events you can sort by start dates or how recently it was edited.

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 9.47.39 AM.png

Thank you for the feedback @JanH347,

As @BryceC9 mentioned-- there are some filters on the left hand side of the campaigns page that may help you keep track of your events better.  I hope that's helpful, and we'd love to hear if you have any other suggestions on how to make it easier to navigate through your events.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action