All day long, I'm continually having to log back on as you time out so quickly. I wish this feature would go away. Or at least, not time out so soon.
That said, when the popup comes - see capture below - I can't click anywhere. Not the button or off the popup. Please fix!
I agree the time out feature is annoying. I might expect it to time out for security purposes if the page sits idle for a length of time, but even when I'm actively working in Constant Contact, updating contacts, etc. It seems to wonder if I'm really still working even when I've just updated and email address or deleted a contact a few seconds prior. It seems to check in after a time regardless of being left untouched.
I don't get this particular message, but I get one just as aggravating: "Sorry your changes could not be saved." And I have to log back in and see how much of my work has been lost. This happens about 4 times within each hour, no matter what my internet connection is.
I am sorry to hear you are seeing messages like this. We're happy to help. Can you help with some details?
- What browser are you usually working in when this happens?
- Is there any action that causes an error or does it seem random?
- Can you screenshot the error next time you get it and email it to us?
- Are you pasting content into your email from another source?
- Are you copying the same template to use again?
- Are you on a work or home network?
- Where in the world are you located? General area is fine!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.