cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very upset

0 Votes

very upset

Cameron Ali –

I am very much taken aback by the way you just spoke to me.  I have tried to be honest with you about our timing issues and our definite plan to look further into your product.  We, as an association, handle things a certain way, which I explained to you every single time you called – and although we were very interested in your product - your incredibly pushy sales tactics, which may have gotten you some business here & there,…IT WILL NEVER GET YOU OUR BUSINESS or anyone that we do business with.

Thanks again for calling me every few days and pressuring me to use my personal finances to start with your program – I assume it is like your “free sign up” online – nothing is ever free, but I did expect to be able to explore your website without you trying to bully me into giving you $20. 

I hope our business was worth it. 

Good luck,

Stacy Wimsatt

Tennessee Road Builders Association

1 Comment
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for the feedback @StacyW122,

I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience.  I will be sure to share your feedback.

If you're at all interested, I'd be happy to help you schedule a call with our customer success team to answer any questions you have and help you get started and see what you can do with your trial.