Small Business Success 2022 Sweepstakes

Nick_S
Administrator

The sweepstakes is now closed! Thank you so much to everyone who participated and shared your stories! We will be selecting and notifying a winner soon.

22-0087 NSBW_Community Banner-750x250.png

Small Business Success 2022 Sweepstakes

National Small Business Week is back and so is the Small Business Success Sweepstakes: 2022 Edition! Email Templates 

I know running a business is no small feat, which is exactly what we want to hear about – the feats! What has made you feel good about your business in the last year? What moment had you pumping your fist in the air like that guy in that one movie? Whether large or small, we want to hear about them, and to entice you to shout from the metaphorical rooftop called the Constant Contact Community, we’re going to toss in a prize!

How to Enter: Share your success story by posting a reply to this article. We want to hear about your victories, big or small, in the last year that have helped you grow confidence in your business or organization.

22-0087_CLM-CTCT_NSBW_2022_-_CLM_Assets_-_Content_Block_1-324x366.png

Some topic ideas, for example:

• A marketing campaign or other activities that contributed strong growth to your business
  • A positive customer experience
  • Any progress made toward your nonprofit goals
  • A new or updated physical store location or office expansion

What is the prize? Three lucky winners will receive a $100 credit on their account!

The sweepstakes will run from May 2, 2022 to May 31, 2022. Once completed, we will select three winners at random and notify them!

If you are a winner we will notify you by the contact email address listed on your Constant Contact account, so make sure it is up-to-date! Thank you.

Questions? Let us know below or reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

*No Purchase Necessary. The Constant Contact Community Small Business Success 2022 Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C), 18 years or older. For Official Rules, visit here. Promotion ends on May 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Khoros.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

49 REPLIES 49
PamelaS27
Rookie

Constant Contact has been an integral part of our communication and marketing. Retaining a customer base of individuals that are interested in the content that we share is fantastic! With Constant Contact we are able to reach our base with important information like Appraisal Dates, Gem Events, New Products, and more. Constant Contact makes it easy to keep all of our communication in one location, but have it spread through email, all of our social media pages, not to mention landing pages for seasonal discounts, etc... Constant Contact has made our business more profitable and has helped our website with an upswing in monetization. Thank you CC!!!! 

- Les Olson Jewelers

PineApple1
Campaign Collaborator

The campaigns have been extremely helpful in reaching our patrons in a consistent and attractive way. Several patrons have commented about this. Also, we are getting more inquiries about season tickets. This has been very motivating for our Theatre. Constant Contact has made it possible for this Baby Boomer to get information out like a Millennial. LOL

CeliaR018
Campaign Contributor

I wish my success story was bigger. I am just grateful to be still in business. I will be launching a campaign this week. I received 20,000 emails from a promotion and I hope to gain some subscribers from this group after I introduce them to my business.

JenniferJ473
Campaign Contributor

I will admit that I was hesitant at first regarding whether CC was a justifiable business expense. I mainly needed landing pages for my events. That was my primary goal when I started. Now, I wouldn't know what to do without CC. I have had such great success with making engaging emails and a functioning reliable website. I regularly have a 40% open rate! That is AMAZING! Most importantly, I continue to see increasing numbers of subscriptions with the inline subscription form on my website. I really cannot recommend this company enough. The user-friendly format really helps me create great content. Thanks for everything. 

PattyL10
Rookie

Well I am still new at using constant contact, but I am happy to say that my click rate has slowly gone up and I hope inturn it will bring me more business. I love the easy of creating emails and posting to social media- thank you CC

TERIC4
Rookie

I started my small in home business about 20 years ago.  I had about 80-100 customers (I bought from manufactures on pennies on the dollar) that came to my house every week to buy clothes. Every week I used Aol email to let everyone know what I had new that week. Aol kicked me off for sending out too many emails... SO, I had to physically call each person... UNTIL I found Constant Contact.... my business has grown to 2500 customers and it takes me all of 3 mins to let them all know everything I have new.  I am soooo grateful for Constant Contact I have never even considered the cost which is so low. I can not function in my business without it.   

Thank you, Constant Contact

NANCYH625
Rookie

Constant Contact has been helpful for communicating our weekly church e post to parishioners and our families. With constant contact, we are able to quickly communicate updates and announcements that would normally have to wait until Sunday service. With our communication director and vestry, we serve our church family with the necessary tools to guide them through a productive spiritual week. Thank you, Constant Contact for being simple to use and easy to read for our parishioners and families. 

MargaretB145
Rookie

Good day friends! Thanks to Constant Contacts our small business has grown by leaps and bounds!

Because of Constant Contacts our marketing base has grown. We are sending out newsletters each month to more than double the client base. These are on ever changing legal topics. We are receiving so many phone calls with people scheduling appointments because of it. Here's our success story:

We had three lawyers and two staff members. Over the past year, we have routinely scheduled newsletter articles covering general legal matters, increased our marketing base, managed our birthday list, been able to invite people to our website for additional SEO traffic and therefore increase our web traffic and position on the search engines. We have added two additional attorneys and three more staff members. We will soon have another attorney join us! Our firm contains 11 employees now and we are continuing to grow! The use of the newsletter has prompted additional business.

We are able to run contests for clients in our marketing base and plan additional topics that people are interest in learning more about in the legal world.

in September of last year, we purchased the four additional condo units in our main floor building and were able to move our main entrance to the end cap unit closest to the driveway into the office park, also increasing traffic. Our physical location grew as our client base grew. We started out with 3 condo suits and now have 7!

Now, we have had a commercial filmed and it will be showing on the movie screen at the Drive In Theater here prior to every film shown. We are increasing our client base there with promo give-aways for singing up for our newsletter!

All in all, Constant Contacts has had a fabulous effect in helping grow our Firm!

DianaK362
Rookie

Hi,

Three things --- invited to work on a project with a friend and produced a book to help others over come bad car repair, restarted to get confidence to get back on the horse for sales, and discovered constant contract which has made thing easier.

LauraL4838
Rookie

Success story? Business is pretty much the same as always. But I have really enjoyed using the tools and having far better support and having it actually work compared to when I was a Yahoo customer. Thank you for your reasonable prices, too.

DaleB707
Rookie

I am enjoying the different tools that I have through Constant Contact.  I love having an interactive website where I can share blogs and information.  I also love the campaigns, landing pages and the ability to create and schedule social post for facebook and instagram.

Power52
Rookie

CC has been a great way for us to engage, inform, and connect with existing and potential supporters!  Absolutely love the tool.

DianneB6121
Campaign Expert

Constant Contact was very confusing for me when I first started. But working with Dominique has made it much easier for me to communicate with present and future customers. I have made several emails, posts and landing pages and increased my pool of potential customers. And I love the many templates to get me started. Thanks CC.

EveS06
Rookie

Been using cc to send out emails to our clients for several years to engage with them so they come for treatments.  Just created first landing page to acquire more opt-in clients.  Success story is that we are still here. 

KathyE42089
Rookie

I have used Constant Contact as my main mode of communication with our members and donors for over 6 years! It allows me to send custom messages without the custom timetable. Constant Contact has continued to update their offerings. 

jessicah204
Rookie

Hello I am Jessica Hobbs and I have been in buisness for around 2 years now me and some friends run it and we come in and we fix things organize clean and help get you together. I am in Recovery for alcohol and drugs and am very glad to finally have enough houses and offices that we are finally coming out ahead. We have sold more in the last 6 months than we have the whole 2 years. I am a chef also and am working on my bachelors degree in psychology in addiction and I am a proud mother of 3 kids 19 15 and 13, and I am just proud to be alive and be so motivated to make a future for me and my children and succeed. Volunteering in several offices has helped me build the necessary skills to finally run my own buisness.

GreenpointeII
Rookie

Since 2014, I have been on my condo association's Board of Directors and our community's newletter editor/writer/graphic designer/layout creator, chief cook and bottle washer for our Greenpointe II community of 245 homes.  In the early days I was publishing a quarterly print/mailed newsletter.  The quarterly schedule plus the cost of printing and the untimeliness of a quarterly newsletter was not serving our community well.  About four years ago we decided to go digital with Constant Contact.  The cost has actually been lower than print, plus we were able to become very timely with news and content that is important to our community members.  The fact that I can create and distribute editions in as little as a day when urgent information must be communicated is a fantastic advantage over print.   And I can do it all on my home desktop.  The CC database is a bit limited regarding its sorting capability (I can't sort by home address within CC to update resident's coming and going, and have to export to excel), but otherwise the graphic/text construction tools are very friendly.  And the reports provide excellent data.  Now if we can just persuade  those last few co-owners to finally get on line!

ChristieS69
Rookie

I have been with a small credit union as their marketing director for just over a year and we began using Constant Contact to connect with our members regarding new promotions, quarterly newsletters, etc.  Just recently, we ran a fuel card drawing for those that registered through the newsletter.  We had overwhelming success in getting our newsletter out, people opening the mail and registering for the drawing!  Who doesn't need a fuel card these days?  Thanks Constant Contact for making it easy to connect with our credit union members!  

BobH892
Rookie

We've used constant contact for about 5 years. It's been a great way to communicate specials and events in a timely manner.  We've gained several new customers through the web sign up form. This is a great way of staying connected with our customers. I really enjoy using constant contact!! Thanks constant contact.

PaulS80453
Rookie

I'm hoping to build a thriving new business

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST