cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App

0 Votes

App

Sorry but your app is exactly worthless. It shows no campaigns, no contacts, can’t view stats for any of my sent campaigns so really, why have it? In a perfect world I’d be able to do what I have always done using my computer at work..... I should be able to do this same stuff on the go using your app.
6 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @SteveA88, sorry for the delay in response. Our mobile app does have functionality to view campaigns and their stats, as well as your contact lists. Are the campaigns not loading at all for you, or are some missing? Additionally, are you using an Apple or Android device?

For reference, here's how the app is  -supposed- to look: http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/tutorials/KnowledgeBase/19295-Using-the-Constant-Contact-Mo...

All Star

when I open the app and click around inside the ONLY thing I see besides the welcome with my username is a list of my actual email lists. there are no contacts. there are no campaigns. no drafts. no nothing.

I have an iPhone 6s with the current iOS installed, apps set to automatically update, I just checked in the app store to update any apps, none needed it.

All Star

sorry, if I hit LIBRARY I do see the 4 images or so that I have saved but no indication of the dozens of campaigns sent or of the 4700 or so contacts in my lists in the app.

All Star

So I deleted the app from my phone, re-booted my iPhone then downloaded the app again.... Logged in and voila... it is working as it should now..........

CTCT Employee

Thanks for the additional details, and I'm glad we got the app working for you! 

I'm leaving this thread open in case other users are experiencing the same issue - please let us know if reinstalling the app helps!

All Star

yeah Paul, thanks for phone call too.........