Giftworks Integration With Contacts

0 Votes

GiftWorks integration has deleted all my lists in GiftWorks. So, CONSTANT CONTACT changed the view and how they organize the contacts and lists, yet, won't discuss with me? Passing me back to Giftworks without even checking on their end? BAD customer service!
Good luck to anyone else using this integration. I guess all your lists will disappear, too, and Constant Contact could care less, even though they are probably the ones responsible for this issue after their "update" to the way contacts are organized!

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @Washington_County_Arts_Council thank you for sharing this feedback! While plugins can import contacts from an outside program into Constant Contact, it's important to point out this connection does not work the other way around. Constant Contact does not have the ability to import or remove contacts from an outside program. Because of this we recommend contacting this third-party program directly for any further assistance you may need.

Funny, that's the same thing I get from the "third party" people. Seems in 2020 no one wants to take responsibility nor help their customers. Just proves my point in the title of this thread.

MarcB00
Rookie

I was unable to speak with someone and received the runaround on the online chat where no one could be of any assistance.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More