cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight from 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site.
We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Magento 2 Integration

0 Votes

Magento 2 Integration

Why is there no Magento 2 integration. This seems ridiculous for a company like ConstantContact to not put a little bit of money to having an extension for Magento 2. Mailchimp has one. It would make Magento store owners like myself be more accepting of Constant Contact. I have been with Constant Contact for over 10 years and now after upgrading our store to Magento 2 might have to change to Mailchimp if an extension is not in the works. 

2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for your feedback @NimeshP! Our developers have been hard at work recently creating new integrations so I will be sure to pass along your feedback.

All Star

NimeshP is absolutely correct. We recently upgraded to Magento 2 and the code no longer works for email sign-ups. I called Constant Contract twice and each representative of course gave me different answers that basically boiled down to its time to switch to another service like MailChimp What a shame since i believe we were one of the original CC users. Shame on you CC. Millions of Magento users are just going to have to bail on you.