Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Requests for new integrations

MC and others have Integration with the popular Page Builder plugin for Wordpress, Elementor www.elementor.com. I hope that CTCT is working to do the same. It seems like everywhere MC is integrated and CTCT always has to have some third-party or workaround to work. 

41 Comments
LoisB180
Rookie

I can't believe there's no easy way to integrate with Elementor. It's the 800-lb gorilla of page builders. Ignoring it is missing out on massive opportunity. I might switch from CTCT because I've gone all-in with Elementor and they don't seem to play nicely together.

Dr.SharonW
Rookie

Another all-in Elementor implementation.  See ya CTCT . . . hello .  Surprised CTCT is not more agile in recognizing required integration . . . a bit lazy in my opinion . . .

MenesK
Rookie

Has this happened yet?

JDPatrick01
Rookie

Agreed. Elementor use is too prevalent for their not to be an integration. 

MarkU07
Rookie

Just lost another con con customer to due to lack of integration with elementor and wordpress. 

Integration is possible using MailOptin + Elementor: https://elementor.com/blog/email-marketing-integration/

HalP40
Rookie

We use an open source webinar plugin on WordPress to handle registration and delivery of our paid training webinars. The software is called Webinar Press and is integrated with 10 external emailing providers including Mailchimp and AWeber. However, ConstantContact is missing. It would make us happy if you would integrate. https://getwebinarpress.com/

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @HalP40  thanks for sharing this integration request! We have opened this feature request so other users can weigh in as well.

GDS3800
Rookie

This is crazy that there is no direct integration with Elementor. Likely the most used pagebuilder in the world for any platform. How has constant contact not created this yet?1

Please integrate with Foundant/Community Suite (only is integrated with them right now).

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More