Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Requests for new integrations

MC and others have Integration with the popular Page Builder plugin for Wordpress, Elementor www.elementor.com. I hope that CTCT is working to do the same. It seems like everywhere MC is integrated and CTCT always has to have some third-party or workaround to work. 

41 Comments

This plugin works great and integrates with Wp and Elementor

https://mailoptin.io/integrations/

CrosspointCC
Rookie

We like using CC for emailing our congregation, the only problem is it does not allow syncing with our Church database, Servant Keeper.  does and thus we are strongly considering moving over to their service.  I don't want to do that so I'm hopeful someone can tell me there's either a work-around or CC is working on integration.

Frankie_P

Hi @CrosspointCC at this time Constant Contact does not offer an tool that will directly integrate with the program Servant Keeper. We do always recommend users take a look at our Marketplace for any third-party apps or integrations that may be available to connect the two. With that said, what are you looking for the integration to do? This is helpful information for us to submit to our Product Team in the meantime.

KimH1349
Rookie
We love constant contact, and want to save time by linking our contacts/accounts from procare to Constant Contact.
WendyB5872
Rookie
It would be great if you added Amelia to your scheduling/booking integration list.

We would like to get BombBomb integrated so we can blast videos out that we create. 

We would like to get BombBomb integrated so we can blast videos out that we create. 

EstherN61
Rookie
I currently use Schedulicity... I would love to see them added
Urban_Empath
Rookie
Genbook was acquired by Booksy last year, so it would be great if Booksy integration could be offered here.
JillB569
Rookie

There is an older thread (here) regarding requests for integration with Church Community Builder. I was wondering if there has been any progress in the last few years. I know they integrate with other providers, but we really don't want to have to switch since we have been Constant Contact users for years across our many departments and ministries. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More