Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Squarespace Integration

Squarespace is a significant player in the web development software world. Please work it out with them such that Constant Contact integrates seamlessly with them. It's clunky now and requires users to leave my website -- not helpful! Thanks for listening.

19 Comments
Paul_T
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @PeterC485! Sorry for the delay in this response, but we really appreciate this feedback! We're looking to expand our integrations in the coming year, so this comes at a great time. Question for you - what functionality should this integration have? Sync contacts back/forth? What else?

VictorD217
Rookie

I'm about to recommend that a client who is creating a website in Squarespace abandon the Constant Contact account they've had for years and move to . I'm shocked that CC doesn't easily integrate with Squarespace.

Westminster
Rookie

I would love for CC to integrate with squarespace for sign up forms. 

sherillo
Rookie
right now squarespace only integrates with mail chimp or google docs... please try to work on integrating with squarespace in a more seemless manner- don't like adding in a third party option like formstck or zapier.. almost considered moving to mail chimp- and i do prefer constant contact.. you may be losing business because of this.
TriciaS53
Rookie

This resolved it for me. It's a work-around but it worked! https://mydigitallandscape.com/constant-contact-with-squarespace-squarespace-tutorial-video/

KevinS937
Rookie

Constant Contact is the only option we have for our donor software. So I have to manually enter emails from the website in CC. It is a pain and a bit ridiculous that syncs with squarespace but CC does not.

RobertM09
Rookie

Has any progress been made on this issue? We'd love to use CC for our automation, sign ups and more!

AmandaVoA
Rookie

Our organization would also like integration with Squarespace. Thank you.

Hi All,

There are some relatively new articles on using some very simple form builders and how to integrate them with Squarespace to link directly to Constant Contact here: (Using an Inline Form to Grow Your List)--but it's not just about inline forms, it's also for buttons and popups--great articles and videos etc!!!

Worked for me! :smileyface:

https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Community-News/Using-an-Inline-Form-to-Grow-Your-List/ba-p/...

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More