Add full support for desktop versions of Outlook 2019 and 365

PLEASE get updated to provide quick import for outlook 2019!! With the newer software for Office, the outlook version 2019 is the operating system. Constant Contact needs to provide integration for this version!!

5 Comments
SherriH381
Brand Influencer

All new office programs come with outlook 2019. Why isn't constant contact integrating? It's a major inconvenience. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @SherriH381 how exactly are you looking to integrate your Constant Contact account with Outlook 2019?

SherriH381
Brand Influencer

I'm not sure I understand the question. When I add new contacts to my outlook that I feel are appropriate for my Constant Contact lists, I want to be able to import each of them as I add them. I used to do this with Quick Import and it worked fine. I do NOT wish to download my entire base of outlook contacts; only those that I choose. 

thank you,

Sherri

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @SherriH381 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! Though we do not currently have a time estimate of when this feature will be available, this request has been passed on to our Product Team. We have also opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

With the changes being made to our Feedback flow, we are changing this status to Not Currently Planned. At this time, we do not have plans to reintroduce our Quickimport tool. If we hear anything in the future regarding integrations with other versions of Outlook, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More