Occasional Contributor
BringShare.com

Join My Mailing List

BringShare's first time in the Constant Contact Community Forum

Hey! My name is Suzy Bureau and I'm the Community Manager at BringShare. We're releasing an exciting partnership on Monday for all Constant Contact customers and I could not be more excited! I can't reveal too many details just yet, but it includes a brand new way for you to understand the results of your email marketing campaigns -and  for a great price (free).

Our background at BringShare is in digital marketing analytics and measurement. Beyond that, we're not just integration partners, we're also users just like everyone else here. We want to contribute as much as possible to the Constant Contact community. One of the ways we're doing that is through our partnership that will premier Monday, but are there any specific topics people are interested in hearing more about that are centered around tracking and measuring the performance of your Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing or digital marketing in general? We'd love to have discussions.

Where does that happen here? I'm excited to get involved!

Thanks,

Suzy

Suzy Bureau
Community Manager at BringShare.com
(t): @SuzyBureau; @BringShare
(e) suzy@bringshare.com
(g+) https://plus.google.com/107468488377472067474/posts
RosalindM.
Topics: 46
Blog Posts: 18
Solutions: 7

Re: BringShare's first time in the Constant Contact Community Forum

Welcome Suzy and BringShare!

Delighted to have you participate here.  Please share information, knowledge and any ideas you have.  We are interested in learning and sharing.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  In the meantime, the Small Business Board may be a great place to share information - beyond our products - if you have articles or information that can help in running a small business.  Beyond that, the product boards may also be a great place for you to participate?

Thanks for posting!

Ros

Rosalind Morville
Senior Social Support & Community Manager
Occasional Contributor
BringShare.com

Join My Mailing List

Re: BringShare's first time in the Constant Contact Community Forum

Thanks for the intro Ros! We've had a bit of time to check out the Small Business Talk Board and there is a ton of great content there. We've also made out first post, which is pretty exciting!

I'll also definitely check out the product board as well.

Thanks for the information! We're looking forward to sharing and learning as well.

Suzy 

Suzy Bureau
Community Manager at BringShare.com
(t): @SuzyBureau; @BringShare
(e) suzy@bringshare.com
(g+) https://plus.google.com/107468488377472067474/posts