Occasional Organizer
UgandaTOLM

Email Campaign Template Tutorial?

Hi. I'm creating the first email newsletter for our nonprofit organization (Uganda Tree of Life Ministries), and I want it to make a good first impression.I need help with the basics!  I am using a template, but I'm not finding the buttons and blocks particularly intuitive. Is there a place I can go to get an explanation for each feature? Right now I just have to click on each block style to see what happens, which is rather time consuming. I want to use the "Read more" link, but I don't see how to use it in CC. I'm fairly good at figuring things out, so I have the feeling I'm missing something obvious.

CTCT Employee
Jayson_G

Re: Email Campaign Template Tutorial?

Hi there Jeannine,

I highly recommend checking out the following video for help with email creation as it's very informative.

http://www.constantcontact.com/learning-center/tutorials/details/getting-started-with-email-marketin...

I would also check out the other informative videos in guides in that learning center as well.  I hope this helps your campaign creation

Sincerely,

Jayson Gonzalez

Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Organizer
UgandaTOLM

Re: Email Campaign Template Tutorial?

Thanks, Jayson

Just what I was looking for!

Jeanne