Occasional Advisor
peggyintx
Accepted Solution

Greetings from Texas

Good morning, friends!

I am a mortician and bereavement educator as well as owner of a non-profit company that provides training programs and resources for emergency response, public safety, and correctional officers, their families and department chaplains on coping with grief and traumatic events. I also host two blogs. One is a newsletter for the public in general and the other is geared towards the emergency response professions.

I would like to design an email signup form for my blogs. If possible, one where they could include their first name and location. Would someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Peggy

Marissa_R
Topics: 436
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 307
Solutions: 85

Re: Greetings from Texas

Hi Peggy,

Welcome to the Community!  I think it's great that you have a way to educate people on what to expect when someone passes as far as emergency response professions goes.  I'd love to see your email in our Critique My Email board.

To create a Join My Mailing List button for your blog, you can use ours if your blog accepts html coding

To set that up, follow these instructions:

• Click on the Contacts tab in your account
  • Click on the link "Grow My Contact List"
  • Then you can click to Create a link once you've customized your form.

Just follow the steps and we'll give you the coding you need to post on your blog.

I hope that helps! Hope to see you around the boards!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Advisor
peggyintx

Thanks, Marissa

I did indeed follow your suggestion and have added the Join My Mailing List on my blogs.

Thanks for your help,

Peggy

Marissa_R
Topics: 436
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 307
Solutions: 85

Fantastic Peggy! You're welcome!

:smileyhappy:

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
BryanR20

Hey There!

I work for Forest park the Woodlands in Family Service. I sell Cemetery property and Pre-arranged Funeral packages

that can be purchased as Insurance. SCI the parent company is the Largest provider in the World. So I can sell Funeral services to people to use elsewhere if they transfer. I thought you might be a good contact and maybe we can brainstorm on how to market our products and even provide some refferals.

Regards.

Bryan Rothschild

bryan.rothschild@dignitymemorial.com