PamelaDe

Join My Mailing List

I am a newbie

Last year I started a blog entitled thecompleterecipe.com just for fun as food, cooking, yoga and exercise are my passion. Now I want to take it to the next level and have decided to get serious about this.  I am looking forward to learning from the more experienced people here.  This looks like it will prove to be a great resource for me to get off in the right direction.

Pamela
Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Re: I am a newbie

Hi Pamela,

Welcome to the Community!

Sounds like you have a pretty great blog! Where do you get your inspiration from?

Did you know you can add blog content into your email? Just follow these steps.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant
hansz6

same, i newbie please share me

___

blog

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Hi Hans,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd suggest posting the questions you have on the appropriate boards so that an expert can help you.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Advisor
BuyGifts.com

Hi Pamela, 

I checked out your site. Wow, what a nice logo!

You've come to the right place. The mods here are posting top notch articles for tips and things that will help you with your business. And they're a friendly bunch too! I've been in business for 12 years now and specialize in seo and marketing. If I can ever answer any questions, just let me know. I'd be happy to help. 

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com
Occasional Contributor
JerryR80

Pamela,

Welcome! There is a lot to learn about email marketing and how it all integrates with online marketing. Constant Contact does a great job of consistently providing tutorials and trainings. I would urge you to take advantage of their vast collection of online resources. I am a business partner with Constant Contact and have created my own set of free tutorials for any and all Constant Contact customers. You can find our video tutorial archive online at http://www.emailmarketingcoach.org. Shoot me an email at jerry@emailmarketingcoach.org and I will give you a completely free lifetime subscription to help you on your way. We also provide free critiques of your current email marketing strategy and give you free tips.  Stay with it!

God bless!

Jerry Robinson

http://www.emailmarketingcoach.org

(888) 580-4460

Jerry Robinson
Constant Contact Business Partner | Solutions Provider
EmailMarketingCoach.org
(888) 580-4460