Occasional Visitor
JasmineL60

Join My Mailing List

My Rodan & Fields Business Joins Constant Contact

My Rodan & Fields business relies heavily on network marketing. I hope with the help of Constant Contact, I can get the message out about these clinically proven skincare products created by the Doctors of ProActive. 

I sent my first e-promotion yesterday and though I have a good amount of "opens" no business has conducted just yet.  It is a start!

Anyone else find that the response took time? Any stories to share about how Constant Contact affected your business?

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 235
Solutions: 89

Re: My Rodan & Fields Business Joins Constant Contact

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope you find this a great place to come to when you need advice or an answer to a question. Everyone is friendly and always willing to help.

Take some time to look around the boards and see what others have to say.

Welcome!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
NaomiTD

I have met so many Rodan & Fields representatives lately.  I have also attended many of their sessions introducing the products.  I attend because I have a speaking company and I garner clients since as a R&F representative you have to speak in front of people.  www.drakespeakingsolutions.com

Occasional Visitor
JasmineL60

Join My Mailing List

Rodan and Fields is growing fast so it is no wonder that you are seeing many consultants. Glad you can find business to business relationships with such a fantastic company!