Occasional Contributor
JoeB240

Slowly learning this wonderful service

Hi,

I am Joe Bissett, and I currently own two small companies, Clooz by Ancestral Systems and Lazy Acres Natural Way where I grow and market naturally produced peppers..  I acquired Clooz on 1 January, 2012 and have been using CC to validate and update our registered users list (1998 to present).  I am required by license to provide registered users with our new contact and support information, and CC has made that possible with minimum effort.

Clooz is a genealogy research software product that fills a rather unique edge.  It had not been updated since 2007, so we are working hard to release Version 3.0 in the near future.  I also use CC to distribute a newsletter telling our users the current state of our software upgrade.  http://www.clooz.com/

Lazy Acres was a hobby that became a small effort to provide quality naturally grown peppers to customers via the internet.  http://www.hot-peppers.com/

I need to investigate how to open a second "account", or whatever is appropriate, to convert my small hot-peppers customer list to CC, without merging the two.

I am extremely satisfied with the technical support provided by CC.  I am struggling with associated Facebook, Twitter and Linked In accounts, and the most useful help has been provided by CC technicians.

I am so glad that I investigated and joined Constant Contact !!!

Joe

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Re: Slowly learning this wonderful service

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the Community!

In regards to your account, I think it would be best to open a brand new account for your Lazy Acres site. This way, all contacts are kept separate from each other and there's no need to worry about cross marketing, which would hurt your account.

You can easily create a new account by going to this page on our site.

If you have any other questions, please let the Community know so we can help.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!