cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

60 day free trial

60 day free trial

Just signed up for the so called 60 day free trial.  Did my email list etc., was ready to send.  Was then told I had to pay £15 per month to send the email, followed immediately after by a notice saying my account was deactivated, this was only minutes after CC telling me congratulations my email had been verified! So much for CC and 60 day free trial!

1 REPLY

Re: 60 day free trial

Hello @RodgerH33,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. I ask that you call and speak with our Account Review team for further assistance. They can be reached at 866.433.8499 (U.S.) or 339.222.5900 (International) and are available from 8AM to 10PM ET Monday through Thursday and 8AM to 9PM ET on Fridays.

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously