cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRAND NEW USER...SWITCHED FROM ACT!

Occasional Contributor

BRAND NEW USER...SWITCHED FROM ACT!

I am looking for the best user manual for a brand new CC user. I have used ACT! for years as my contact management system but it seems to be behind the tech curve. Any advice on where to start? Is there a "CC for Dummies"?

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: BRAND NEW USER...SWITCHED FROM ACT!

Hi @LaurieG946

Great question! We don't have a "CC for Dummies,"  we do have a Help Center that has different FAQs to help with setting up your account. Most new users tend to start with creating emails, or adding contacts into their accounts. In fact here are a few FAQs to help with this:

Creating an Email

Adding Contacts Into Your Account

Adding Images Into Your Library

Hope this helps!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Thanks but it really doesn't.  In fact, I just attended a webinar called Getting Started with CC" which really started with how to create an email. I need to start WAY before that, especially since I am switching from another vendor. I've been offered a 30-minute session that I can pay for but I need WAY more than 30 minutes. Really disappointed that there isn't one simple manual or user guide or in-depth training session rather than the "piecemeal" approach which seems to be the only option.

CTCT Employee

Hi @LaurieG946

I apologize for any inconvenience with not having a starting guide. I can understand how that would be useful and if you could offer specific feedback on what you feel would be in a starter guide that would be helpful to you I can forward that to our Knowledge Base team for review. Our Help Center, webinars, consultations like the one you were offered and FAQs like the ones I provided are usually where customers start. Are there any specific questions you have? We can help answer these questions to help you get started. Are you looking for help with getting your account set up, like updating your account information? I also do want to make sure you know that beyond the 30 minute consultation, our phone support is available to all our customers and will do their best to answer any questions you might have as well.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!