cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bullets and Specified Indentation

Occasional Visitor

Bullets and Specified Indentation

I have a bulleted list, but under some of the bullet points, I want to have indented informaiton that aligns with the text without a bullet. How do I get the wording to align properly? Just last week, I created an email on Constant Contact and with one hit of the delete button only the bullet disappeared leaving the text aligned properly underneath a bulleted point. This week, whenever I click the delete button to remove the bullet, it pulls my text all of the way back to the left margin of the text box ... which is WAY before the bulleted text above. When I hit "tab" it doesn't line up correctly with the text above that is bulleted. What the heck? What happened since last week?

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Bullets and Specified Indentation

Hello @GarlaJ. Thank you for reaching out to us. From what I understand, you wanted to insert a line break under a bullet point and have the text line up. We did release a new back-end to our third generation editor very recently which allows us more flexibility to provide additional features in the editor. There was a lot of testing done before it was introduced but there is always the possibility of something being missed.

At this time, there isn't a workaround to create this line break as you were able to do before. I have tracked this in your account and you will be notified if there is an update. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!