Bullets and Specified Indentation

SOLVED
Go to solution
GarlaJ
Campaign Collaborator

I have a bulleted list, but under some of the bullet points, I want to have indented informaiton that aligns with the text without a bullet. How do I get the wording to align properly? Just last week, I created an email on Constant Contact and with one hit of the delete button only the bullet disappeared leaving the text aligned properly underneath a bulleted point. This week, whenever I click the delete button to remove the bullet, it pulls my text all of the way back to the left margin of the text box ... which is WAY before the bulleted text above. When I hit "tab" it doesn't line up correctly with the text above that is bulleted. What the heck? What happened since last week?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArtC68
Rookie
0 Votes

One way to achive a full paragraph indent in CC editor #3 is to tag the first line as a bullet list. The paragraph is fully indented with a bullet showing at the first line. Quote and italic marks can be added or any other formatting desired. Sure I know, "you can't hide the bullet" but this process sure does draw attention to an inline paragraph in my CC emails.  

1/31/18

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST