cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated

Occasional Visitor

Deactivated

My new account was "deactivated" -- probably because I signed up to Constant Contact then didn't use it, waiting for a friend to help walk me through the set-up steps.  Today is Sunday, an easy, relaxing time for us to do this -- and I CANNOT GET INTO MY ACCOUNT.  Any options before Monday, when we'll be back at work again, and no time available?

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Deactivated

Hi @ChuckS425

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry that you are unable to get into your account. I have taken a look at the account and the team who can assist you with this problem is in office today. They can reached by using the information here

In the meantime, if there is anything else you need please feel free to reach out to us here. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!