Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Link

SOLVED
Highlighted

Dynamic Link

Good day, ConstantContact!

I just started an account and have a question.

Question: How can I add Contact Details into link to make it dynamic? For example, email field  {Email Address} works in text of email, but do not work in link.

$Subscriber.Email$ doesn't work too (taken from guide https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/13916-Using-Dynamic-Fields-in-Your-...).

Can you please advise on this?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Dynamic Link

Hello @CeceliaB78,

Thank you for coming to the Community with your questions. Take a look at this great article about adding contact details into your email. This way, your email campaign can be personalized to each individual contact who is receiving it. You can preview the contact details by sending yourself a test of the email, or going to the preview screen. I hope this helps!

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Good day @Hayley_L ,

Thank you for the fast follow-up!

Dynamic email field  {Email Address} was working in text of email, but it does not work in link.

What else can I try (article did not help)?

Regards,

CTCT Employee

Hi @CeceliaB78. I looked into your account and I see that you have a few drafts using our third-generation editor and our custom code editor. Which draft were you trying to insert the dynamic link into? If you wished to continue this conversation privately, you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and the information about the draft you were working on. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Couldn't find your answer?

Find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 9pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!