cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do i Add attachments to an e-mail?

SOLVED
Developer

No attachments is keeping clients away from CC

Constant Contact keeps its spam rating low by not allowing attachments. It's a pretty good trade off if you ask me. Links are really the only way to send someone a photo or PDF. If your clients have a storage site to which they can FTP their images and documents, this makes it much easier and less time consuming. Also this gives you control over the URL that's used.

Solution Provider

Attachments

Atachements are definitely NOT possible. The other responses above are the work arounds

Joseph Grillo
781-307-5258
jgrillo@jngassociates.com

Can I attach a PDF file to my enewsletter?

I created a Christmas catalog with special pricing and saved it as a PDF. Can I attach it to an e-newsletter to mail it to my list?
Valued Contributor

You cannot include attachments with Constant Contact. You can put the pdf on your Website and put a link to it in your email.

Honored Contributor

Take a screen capture of the cover, scale it to fit in your newsletters and add some text that says "Click here to download our Christmas catalog".

Visitor

Can you attach a Word Doc?

Can you attached a word document or PDF to the email sent via constant contact? I'd like to attach a downloadable form to the newsletter.
Valued Contributor

Can you attach a Word Doc?

No, can't make any attachements. However if you can host the form on your Website, you can put a link in your email to the form.

Is there a way to have a file attached to an email?

I was wondering if there is some way to send out an email from Constant Contact and to have a file attached to the email for them to open for further information.  Is this possible?

Valued Contributor

Is there a way to have a file attached to an email?

There is no way to attach a file to Constant Contact email. However, if you have web hosting you can put the file on your web server, and put a link in your email to the document.

Attachments

Is there any way one can attach a newletter to an email with Constant Contact?
Thanks
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!