cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are experiencing an issue where their opens and click through reporting are not updating properly. We are working to fix this as soon as possible.

How Do i Add attachments to an e-mail?

SOLVED
Valued Contributor

Attachments

You can not attach anything to a Constant Contact email. An alternative is to post the attachment to your website, and than put a link you your email to the file you want attached.

How do I attach a pdf file to my emails?

I want to send a catalog to my customers. It is in the form of a pdf file.

How do I attach it to my email?

Thank you.
Valued Contributor

How do I attach a pdf file to my emails?

You cannot add attachments to a Constant Contact email. You can however, host the pdf on your website and put a link in your email to download the pdf.

How dose one attach a file to an e-mail?

I am attempting to attach a file/document to an e-mail I want to send out of Constant Contact. How do I do so?
Valued Contributor

How dose one attach a file to an e-mail?

That is not a feature of Constant Contact. You can host the document yourself and provide a link to it from your email.
Occasional Visitor

Can you attach a power point to an Email

Does anyone know if you can attach a powerpoint presentation to a Constant Contact email and if so how to do it?

I'd like to know that as well. It would be great if we could
Honored Contributor

Sandra, The standard practice would be to create a link in your newsletter that would point to that file stored somewhere. Normally you would host the file on your website or some other file sharing environment. I would caution you on your choice of file format. Its not a safe bet to assume that everyone has Excel. A more conservative approach would be to convert the Excel file into a PDF file which is a more widely supported file format. Regards, Tony
Regular Advisor

While some people may find it inconvenient to host a file online, it is actually the better way to go. Attachments would open up a whole new can of worms from a deliverability perspective. Many spam filters have limits on attached file sizes. Those that exceed the limit are discarded or the email itself is sent to the junk folder. Of course, this is trivial compared to virus threats via attachments. It is much safer for you and your readers to link to a file instead of attaching one. -Steve

Is possible for Email with an Excel Attachment?

Is it possible to just select a contact list and send out a basic email with an excel (or other Microsoft attachment?). E.g we want customers to review a list of available product?
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!