cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...Uploading a file in the library just gives me a link.
132 REPLIES
Occasional Advisor

How can I send a pdf flyer?

Is there a way to mail a pdf flyer so that it will be open when received and large enough to read easily? I can do that through my private email without triggering a spam response. What about through ConstantContact? An open flyer is more appealing and dramatic to my recipients than one they have to find through a link.
Occasional Visitor

I would like to know this as well...I would like to send the .pdf as well.

Visitor

I would love if there was an easy way to email a pdf or even send an excel sheet would be great. I work for a Wholesale Florist and I fax and email daily specials out to customers. Currently when I email specials, the files are created in excel, then I have to create a pdf, and then create a jpg of the file as well. Insert the jpg in the email and link to the actual pdf. Not exactly elegant.

Occasional Participant

Depending on your audience, one thing I have started to do is utilize a link for a public share folder OR private share folder into an online storage facility. So I sign up with live.com, only to use their email, and keep the other applications from installing. Then I go to skydrive.live.com and create a specific folder for my pdf file. upload the PDF and set the folder to public. Skydrive will offer you link you can pass along within your newsletter and the people can download through that link. If you want to shorten or try and customize the link, you can try and go to http://www.tinyurl.com and customize the referring link. Some on line storage facilities have a way to share like dropbox and maybe box.net. I know all three of these to be worthy and honest vendors of this technology, but be careful about randomly looking for a vendor that is not well known as a public share group. Additionally, you can convince your audience to follow your Twitter or Blog or Facebook account, and in turn increase your signup numbers and offer links ONLY through there... which will utilize this these public share folders.

Occasional Participant

Is it possible to link your newsletter to a pdf document?

I am wondering if it's possible to link a newsletter to a pdf document.  When people opt in to my site I give them a free ebook. Up until now I have just used a standard email with an attachment, but I'm thinking that sending them a CC newsletter type document complete with my branding would look far more professional looking. 

Many thanks and regards,
Catherine Eagleson
www.crosswordsforfun.com.au

Valued Contributor

Sure. Just insert a link to the pdf document.

Honored Contributor

To add a little on to what Pro said. Modify your welcome email to include the link to your eBook. This way when your new subscriber signs up and gets the welcome email you will already be serving him the link to your PDF with no additional action on your part required.

Occasional Participant

Thanks very much for your assistance. I have now done this, and as a result the process is much more streamlined.

Honored Contributor

Super !!!

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!