cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Can you make a pdf newsletter and send it to your contacts?

I just want to send a pdf I created in Adobe InDesign instead of using one of the templates
Participant

Not possible - can only be as a linked file. CC only use html, so you have to send a mail with a link to the pdf, wich you have to store somewhere on the net with a full URL.
Honored Contributor

Yvonne, Adobe does offer a PDF to HTML converter although I've never used it my self. Regards, Tony
Occasional Participant

I have linked my contacts to a pdf residing on my website. The response was great. Be sure there is a link in the pdf to get to your homepage.

If I am you. I would do like below: 1) put the pdf somewhere on your website. (like : www.yourwebsite.com/pdf/thepdf_file.pdf 2) save your 1st page of pdf file as jpg(eg. thepdf_file.jpg) you can also put a wording say "click me to get the detail". 3) add the thepdf_file.jpg file and link to "www.yourwebsite.com/pdf/thepdf_file.pdf" once when the recepient receives your email...it shows the pdf cover page and directs he/she to the download link when the jpg was clicked.
Visitor

How do I add pdf to email

Valued Contributor

You can host the pdf on a web site and put a link in your email to the pdf on the web site. You cannot attach it to a Constant Contact email. That is not a feature of Constant Contact.
Occasional Advisor

As of our latest software release (7/19/2010) you can upload a PDF file from within the email editor and insert it into your email. While editing a block, look for the Document icon (next to the image icon on the left side of the editor). You can store and share up to 5 documents for free or you can purchase MyLibrary Plus to increase your total storage to 50 MB of documents and images.
Occasional Participant

Great addition. Keep it up.

Is there a way to upload a pdf file?

Is there a way to upload a pdf file for my readers to download?

Thanks,
OUTMUSIC
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!