cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

SOLVED
Valued Contributor

Is there a way to upload a pdf file?

Yes, in Constant Contact click on Library, then click on Documents. You can upload your pdf there. Then put a link in your email to the document.
Honored Contributor

I think you can only upload "images" to your library. In order to add the PDF file you do in in your email editor using the insert > document option. I haven't used that option yet but from a brief flyby you don't seem to have any control of it at that point. Regards, Tony
Regular Advisor

On 7/19, CC added the ability to store PDF files as well as images. The standard library can hold 5 images and 5 PDFs. Upgraded libraries (MyLibrary Plus, formerly "Premium Image Hosting") provide 50 MB of storage overall. When in the "Library" tab, click the Documents link to access the PDF storage. Click the aptly named Images link for image storage. - Steve

I often have ads I run that come to me as pdfs. I would like to simply upload the image, but do not have a PDF JPG converter. Help!
Honored Contributor

Steve, when I try to upload a PDF to My Library I get "PDF format is not supported. Supported formats are: .gif, .jpg, .jpeg and .png. Please change the format of your image." Is that the expected response? Regards, Tony
Regular Advisor

Hi Tony. You got that message because you are still in the images section of the library. Look just under the "Home" and "Email Marketing" tabs. You should see two links: "Images" and "Documents". When you click the documents link, you will be able to upload PDFs. If you are not seeing those links, try pressing F5 to refresh your page. - Steve

How do I attach a PDF to my email?

I already know how to upload to the system, but how do I link it to the email?
Valued Contributor

How do I attach a PDF to my email?

When you are editing the email there are links on the left side of the page. Under the Insert heading you will find "Document", that is how you link the pdf.
Regular Visitor

uploading a PDF to an email

So I recieved a PDF verson of a email I'm supposed to send through Constant Contact.  I think it will only let me upload .jpgs.  Is there a way to get an active PDF on there?
Thanks!
Honored Contributor

uploading a PDF to an email

Jackie, Go to the FAQ section and search for 2995. Regards, Tony
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!