cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

SOLVED

Is there such a thing as a "blank" template?

I have already created a document in publisher and want to just send this flyer as an email - is there a way to do this? Without having to re-create it all again in constant contact??
Valued Contributor

Is there such a thing as a "blank" template?

If you save it in HTML from publisher you can use pick "Use My Own Code" rather than choosing a template on the template selection page.
Participant

uploading a PDF to an email

I want to do this too. I just sent out an email to a bunch of people and am told my imbedded flyer which i converted from pdf to rtf or jpg prints badly..unevenly etc.

is there a way to add pdf files to the emails being sent?

I would like to email some attachments is this possible.
Valued Contributor

Constant Contact does not support attachements of any kind. You can put in a link to a pdf, the pdf can be hosted by Constant Contact or you can host it yourself.

Is there a way to insert a PDF into the body of the email -- not as an attachment but as the body of the email message? I have some great flyers with nice graphics that I simply want to transmit to others.

How do i just insert a powerpoint presentation

Hi there

I just want to insert a 4MB powerpoint presentation pdf into a simple thankyou email to a group of my contacts. What is the best way to do this?
All Star

With the MyLibrary Plus you can upload .pdf files and then insert them into your emails just like images or links. I use that feature all the time
Solution Provider

You can also upload your presentation to any of several online file services and then link to that location within your email. Then you don't need MyLibrary Plus. One of those services is www.SlideShare.net.
MURCON (Murphy Consulting, Inc.)
866-4-MURCON
murcon@murcon.com
Occasional Advisor

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

Save the flyer as an image file, such as a jpg. Then use the image insert feature.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!