cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

Beth, The first issue that you might run into is one of scaling. A normal flyer is usually 8.5 x 11 printed. When you scale that into a graphic to fit the size of the email many times it becomes unreadable at such a small size. A lot would depend on the original art work and design. Its better to design the output to meet the medium than it is to have it squeezed to fit it. Consider making the flyer in CTCT and then converting THAT to the printed version. Test it and see. YMMV Regards, Tony

Occasional Visitor

Make the flyer a PDF, and redo the flyer in CTCT with a link to the PDF for printing.

Occasional Participant

I am so sorry for my ignorance....what is CTCT? Thank you for the suggestions!

Honored Contributor

CTCT = Constant Contact. That's the name the company uses here on the board. I don't mind using CC either. CTCT is their stock handle on NASDAQ

I need to create a newsletter with lots of pdf images but I have not been able to figure out how to do this. Is there a way to convert my pdf images for insertion into Constant Contact?

Can you help me to figure out how to upload pdf files into my newsletters?

Thanks.

Newsletter Writer in waiting
Honored Contributor

I need to create a newsletter with lots of pdf images but I have not been able to figure

The PDF file type is not a supported "graphic" file type for the web. They will need to be converted to either PNG, GIF or JPG. You will need a program that converts these files types and more than likely get familiar with some basic graphic editing. Do an Google search on PDF to PNG OR PDF to JPG converter. Regards, Tony

Occasional Participant

I need to create a newsletter with lots of pdf images but I have not been able to figure

Snagit captures images and saves them as JPG. Works very well for me: www.techsmith.com/snagit/

I drop them into publisher and save them in whatever format I need. Works great!

Occasional Participant

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email..

Where or which template can be used for creating a flyer in CT?

Up-loading a pdf file AS my e-mail

I have an advertisement I took out for a Grand Opening. I want to use that PDF file AS my next E-mail for my e-mail campaign.
How do I upload that?

Thanks
Pteacher
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!