cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a border around an image?

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

How do I add a border around an image?

I have looked all over the "Build" and "Design" tabs and can't find how to add a border around an image.  Anyone know?  Thank you -- Susie

6 REPLIES
Occasional Visitor

Re: How do I add a border around an image?

Please disregard.  I found it by using the Video Resources!  Thanks! 

CTCT Employee

Hi @SusieP00

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a great weekend.

I'm glad you were able to find the answer you needed. Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Can someone still answer this question because I cannot figure out how to add a border?

CTCT Employee

Hi @FirstNameL44953,

Thanks for coming back to the community.  I believe this video should help walk you through a number of edits that you can make on your images, including adding borders.

Aaron_H

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

The video addresses a frame around a photo but not a border for a mailing. For example, I want to use a green border in the same shade as one of our agency's two main colors. I'd like this to border the entire email. The only thing I can find online are old instructions that don't/can't work.

CTCT Employee

Hi @ADAMHB,

Thanks for asking about adding a border! While there isn't a way to add a border to an existing email campaign, you can start out with an email template that already includes a border. In the Templates area, look for email templates with a border:

2018-02-02_12-48-27.png

Click Design and then click the color square for Buttons & Dividers to change the color of the existing border:

2018-02-02_12-49-33.png

If you're already using an email template that doesn't include a border, you can change the outer or inner background color or even add a background pattern to create a soft outline:

2018-02-02_12-58-09.png

Nichelle M

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!