cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Image Library Folders

Occasional Visitor

Image Library Folders

I just switched to the 3rd generation editor and am having problems with my image folders. I have a multitude of image folders and sub-folders from many years of use. When I try to access a subfolder, only the images in the main folder for that category display.  I can't get to any of the existing sub-folders at all.  And I'm not sure how to upload new images into existing folders either. Am I missing something?  Do I need to re-do everything so as to have only main folders?

2 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Image Library Folders

Hi @MarleneP

Thank you so much for coming to the Community with your experience! I am so sorry the folders in your library are not showing correctly when working in your email. I took a peek at your account and was able to replicate this. This is something we would like to troubleshoot further for you. I have reached out to our higher-level technical team and they will take a closer look into it. They will reach out through the contact address on file with an update in the next 4 business days.

I apologize for any inconvenience this experience may have caused!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Re: Image Library Folders

Thanks so much.  I will look forward to hearing from someone!

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously