cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Increasing number of emails

Occasional Advisor

Increasing number of emails

Hi - regardless of what current package one is on, does anyone know whether you can increase your CC 'package' instantly? eg if you are one 501-2500, and want to move up to 2501-5000 INSTANTLY. Can one do that? Or do they just charge you as you go into the next banding?
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES

Re: Increasing number of emails

Hi @DebbieVG,

Great question! Your account will update automatically if your active contact number jumps into another pricing tier. Whatever the highest number your active contact number is listed at during a billing cycle is what will be charged. I would check out our pricing page to see how the costs will change as you add more contacts. 

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Advisor

Sorry Nick I tried to accept response but it keeps telling me that it has failed. Thank for the information - it was very helpful.
CTCT Employee

Hi @DebbieVG. I'm glad that Nick was able to help you out. Let us know if you have any more questions!

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously