cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Landing Page Blocks

Visitor

Landing Page Blocks

I do not want a left aligned landing page block; but in deleting from the template, I am left with a shaded region/placeholder and "white space" below. I can't seem to eliminate this, not even by inspecting the element and force deleting in the console. It appears to delete in the preview with this method; but, after a save and finish the unwanted block and space returns. Please help. Thank you.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Landing Page Blocks

Hello @BarryK5. We'd like to see how we can help you with designing your landing page and having look the way you want it to. I see you have a few different active events in your account but I am not seeing any shaded areas that were left behind once you were done editing the landing page. Were you able to delete this area? If you were still having trouble, you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the event that you were working on and a reference to this post. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously