cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing invoices

Visitor

Missing invoices

We are not receiving invoices for debits on our credit card. Due to time differences we cannot phone to ask. What is the email address of your accounts department so I can contact them?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Missing invoices

@SakinaV9 Hi!

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your invoices.  Currently your billing email address is set to receive those payment receipts.  If that email address is incorrect, you may need to change the account billing email address.  You can also access your billing invoices and receipts within your account from the My Account screen if you need to see your current or past activity.

Please feel free to reach out to us for anything else you may need!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!