cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Newbie with question about setting up RSS feed for blog posts

Occasional Visitor

Newbie with question about setting up RSS feed for blog posts

Hi, I'm a newbie to Constant Contact and I've been watching tutorials. My problem is when I try to create a campaign, I pick a template and then the screen it takes me to does not have the same sidebar as the tutorials. The tutorials show a tab in the sidebar called "blocks". Mine doesn't show that. It just shows Build, Images, and Design. I've been clicking all over the place to get to that screen and I'm missing something somewhere to get me there. Is it the template I"m picking. I just using the basic email one. Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks!!!!

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Newbie with question about setting up RSS feed for blog posts

Hi @BeverlyM107

Thanks for bringing your question to the community! It looks like the screenshots that you're seeing are referencing our Second Generation Editor (2GE). Since your account is newer, you're on our Third Generation Editor (3GE), which has different functionality. You can still insert your blog content using 3GE, but the process is a bit different. In the Build tab, you'll click the More option, and then choose "Read More." You can then enter the URL of the site you'd like to pull content from. For more information about inserting a Read More block, please take a look at this article.

Nate M. 
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously