cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Gathering Data From Wordpress Plugin

Not Gathering Data From Wordpress Plugin

Hello,

I have installed the Constant Contacts Forms plugin for Wordpress and linked it to my account. I have added a new form to the site, but when I fill in the fields and submit the form, it is not appearing in my contacts list.

Can you please help me configure this plugin to work properly??

Thanks,

Peter

2 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Not Gathering Data From Wordpress Plugin

Hi @First-NameL6305!  

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.  I’d be happy to assist you today.

I do see that your WordPress plugin is connected to your Constant Contact account.  Please review the video here on setting that up in your WordPress account to be sure all steps were completed.  This knowledgebase article is also helpful for double checking the setup and syncing your list on Constant Contact. 

If you are still having issues after checking your setup, can you please send an email to communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include your username, the website you have installed the form on, a brief message explaining any errors you are receiving, and a reference to this community post. Once we receive that email, we'll be able to do some additional troubleshooting.

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Re: Not Gathering Data From Wordpress Plugin

Hi Donna,

Thank you for your reply. I have resolved the issue. I selected the list my new contacts were to be saved to inside the contact form area, but when I saved the changes the save didn't seem to work. I have again selected the list and contacts are now being added successfully.

Thank you for your time.

Peter

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!