cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not delivering to Gmail address error message not being able to authenticate mac.com address

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Not delivering to Gmail address error message not being able to authenticate mac.com address

I have a test email address on GMail. Suddenly on July 3 I get my emails sent to my spam box with this error message

This message has a from address in mac.com but has failed mac.com's required tests for authentication. 

WHAT'S UP!!!  I also noticed that our email open rate dropped almost by half in the same time. HOW DO WE FIX THIS???????????????????

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Not delivering to Gmail address error message not being able to authenticate mac.com address

Hi @JohnF39

Thanks for joining us in the Community. We can certainly understand why it would be helpful to test emails from your mac.com email. This is something our engineers are currently looking into. Your account has been set to be notified with updates. In the meantime, you are welcome to use an additional email address other than Mac/ICloud/Me. 

Also, we did see your other post on open rates and have responded. For reference, our reply is here

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!