cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalized emails

Visitor

Personalized emails

Hello, I would like to know how I can send a personalized email to greet the user that is sent to you, for example, say Hello Arianna! in the shipment. Can be done?

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Personalized emails

Hey @EnriqueS,

It sure can! We now have two options for personalizing the email for your readers. First, we have our greeting tag option which you can insert into a text box by clicking "Insert" on the tool bar, then "Greeting tag". This will allow our system to pull either the first name, last name,or both for each contact being sent to.

Greeting tag.png

The other option is now our personalized subject line. This gives you the option to have it say the customers name in the inbox to grab their attention. You can click here to read more about it!

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!