cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalizing emails

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Personalizing emails

I am new. Is it possible to personalize emails with the receiver's first name, such as "Dear {firstname}," so that everyone on the list sees a message to them specifically?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Personalizing emails

@PaulT9279 Hi Paul!  

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.  I’d be happy to assist you today.

You most certainly can personalize your email campaigns as they are sent out!  You can find step-by-step instructions at this link.  Our Welcome to the Third Generation Editor video contains some great information on the tools and functionality!  The new smart columns feature lets you create adjustable columns that automatically adapt to new images, text, buttons, spacers, and dividers added to your template. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!