cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Placing two pictures side - by - side in a template

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Images not lining up - please help!

When I preview my email it looks great - when I send to myself it looks great but others who receive it the images are all over the place...please help me fix this issue.

Brooke

Re: Images not lining up - please help!

Hi Brooke,

I am sorry to hear this is happening. What is the name of the email you are working in so I can take a look? Also, do you know what email clients others are seeing this happen in?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor

HOT NEWS!

It looks great in CC preview and in my Outlook Wed App email - but in my standard Microsoft Outlook and my supervisors email it has all the images all over the place....HOTNEWS looks bad.jpgHOTNEWS looks good.jpg

Thanks for the information. Can you go ahead and test out "CTCT HOT NEWS!". I've added your images into a table to resolve this. The table makes sure your images stay side by side. It's simple to put in and available right on the toolbar of the block! 9-16-2013 10-24-44 AM.jpg

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Contributor

Great job Hannah - you rock!!

Occasional Contributor

One last question - if you can help...

I have the font as ariel at the bottom of the email but it looks like times roman - doesnt it? last ques.jpg

You're right, it looks like the formatting might have been set incorrectly. Can you try using the "Clear Styles" option on the toolbar to remove and then re-format the text?

This should work!

Hannah M.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you again!

Happy to help, have a good week!

Hannah M.

Occasional Visitor

Re: Placing two pictures side - by - side in a template

I NEED HELP ADDING 2 IMAGES SIDE BY SIDE

I READ THE OTHER STEPS AND THEY SHOW UP ON THE BOTTOM

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!