cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Placing two pictures side - by - side in a template

SOLVED

Re: Placing two pictures side - by - side in a template

Hi vicciread,

Happy to help! It is easiest to put the images into a table to hold them side by side. You can insert a table right into the block like this:

2-19-2014 7-59-59 AM.jpg

Choose to insert two cells as shown above and then put one photo in each section! This will make sure they stay side by side. 

Hope this helps!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Visitor

Side by side buttons

First, I will admit that I am a noob. 

Is it possible to have two buttons side by side in an email? 

For example,

Button Example.png

I cannot find a Block that will allow me to do that.

Thank you in advanced.

Honored Contributor

Re: Side by side buttons

The easiest way to do this would be to insert them in a table.

Offering FREE Project Consultation
Accredited CTCT Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012

www.cliquemarketing.biz

Hi @TimF4174,

@Clique_Marketing is totally right, a table would be the easiest solution. First, you will want to have the buttons created as images so we can link them. 

Once the images are uploaded, click to edit the block where you want to insert them. On the toolbar use the table button and choose the row/column number you need!

2015-06-18_7-52-01.jpg

Once the table is in the block you can click into each cell to add the images.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Visitor

Thanks to both of you for the advice!

Re: Placing two pictures side - by - side in a template

Thanks you this is exactly the solution I was searching for!

Occasional Contributor

Where is the table feature with the new interface?

CTCT Employee

Hello @FMMAFCO. Great question. With the new interface, there isn't a table feature but there is still a way that we can get buttons side by side. Take a look at the video below to see how this is something you can put into your emails. 

(view in My Videos)

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Caitlin_M wrote:

Hello @FMMAFCO. Great question. With the new interface, there isn't a table feature but there is still a way that we can get buttons side by side. Take a look at the video below to see how this is something you can put into your emails. 

(view in My Videos)

@Caitlin_M How would you go about lining up more than two buttons in one line? I can't seem to fit more than two before it bumps me down to a second row of buttons. I am looking to create almost a tool bar of options at the top of my email template that includes more than 4 buttons on one line. 

Thanks!

Hello @LindsayG1,

I can definitely envision how you want to set up the buttons and why that would look great. At this time we only allow two buttons (or text blocks or images) side-by-side in the editor. This is valuable feedback for our developers and I will make sure to track it in your account so they can review it as a possible addition in the product down the road. 

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously