cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Redirecting to my Thank You page with standard embedded Sign-Up form?

Visitor

Redirecting to my Thank You page with standard embedded Sign-Up form?

Hi all, I just setup my CC account, and am loving the platform. I created a standard Sign-Up form that I embedded into my website, however, when someone fills out the required info and clicks "Sign Up" they are simply redirected to the same page, but without all of the Signup Fields. This is confusing to the user as they may not really know what just happened - whether the form worked, or what. 

Is there a way to have the user be directed to a specific page once they click "Sign Up"? Ideally a page within my page that just says "Thank you for signing up, you should be receiving a confirmation email in your inbox".

Thanks in advance! 

The page / form in question - https://www.littlewingswine.com/pages/join-the-list

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Redirecting to my Thank You page with standard embedded Sign-Up form?

Hello @JorgeB803,

After someone enters their information when using a Constant Contact sign up form, they would then click "Sign Up". They should get redirected to a screen that looks like the image below:

2017-01-31_10-02-56.png

They should then be able to "X" out of this page and go back to your website. I believe you may be using a 3rd party sign- up form that may not have the functionality you are looking for. Take a look at the Constant Contact sign up form located in your account and see if this might be better for the features you are looking for. Here is a step by step on how to embed it onto your website as well.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

Hayley that is now how it looks anymore.

just a box on the page the form was.Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 5.10.03 PM.png

The link you posted "Constant Contact sign up form" does not show how to redirect to our own thank you page.

I am using the CC sign up form and there is no option or prompt to send them to a thank you page of our own.

Is this possible, and if so, how?  I do not see it.

This is all we are able to add: left side is the form appearance and data, the center is the form, top right is Publish.  I do not see where to send them to a thank you page of our own.Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 5.06.37 PM.png

Hello @BrianJ543,

Thank you for coming to the Community for this. The link and information Hayley provided in her post were from a previous version of the sign-up form.

At this time there is not an option to redirect the user to another page after filling out the form. This is great feedback and I am happy to share it with our developers on your behalf. For more information on the new inline sign-up form please check out our Knowledge Base article.

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously