cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Page

Registration Page

I would like our adult registrants to be able to register their minor child(ren) (ages less than 18) at the same time they themselves register.  How do I create a page for  multiple registrants?  Also, I need to attach a Waiver and Release form for the parent to submit upon registering.  How do I do this?

Thank you!

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Registration Page

Hi @FayC70

Thank you for contacting the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. I hope you're having a good weekend.

That's a great question! Of course you may have a parent add their children as registrants on the same registration. You may use these instructions to add them to the form. 

In order to use the Waiver and Release form, you may use the Landing Page to add a link to the form and have them download it to sign. You could also add the link to a subsequent Event Email to the Registrants so that the parent may download it and return it to you.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great weekend.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!