cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude Representative

Rude Representative

Good Afternoon, I just received a call from a representative that was assigned to me due to me setting up an account. I stated more than once that I was in the middle of doing something and asked him to call me back after the first of year. He continued to ask me questions and I repeated that I could not talk now because I was doing something. I speak very good English and have a very strong, loud voice therefore hearing what I said was not the issue. If you expect me to use this service in the future, I will need to a new representative assigned to me immediately. I refuse to work with someone who does not listen to me and/or respect my time. His name is   . In addition, I did hang up on him because he kept talking... I strongly suggest that you listen to the tape (if you tape your reps) or re-train him on how to speak/treat customers.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Rude Representative

Hello KaraE926,

Thank you so much for letting us know about this interaction. I sincerely apologize for that experience. We are sharing this feedback with our sales department's management to ensure this will not happen moving forward.

Again, thank you for your feedback and please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with!

Sarah_K
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!