cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search by date added - broken?

Occasional Contributor

Search by date added - broken?

I just tried to search for the contacts I added today and got bizarre behavior as a result. I added 15 contacts today, Nov. 11, 2017. I went to advanced search, chose the 'date added' >> 'is >> and chose 11/17/2017 from the calendar. I hit 'search' and the resulting set is 614 names with 17 in them from all the way back to 2012. Huh?  I'm not liking Constant Contact - I clicked the calendar again and the date field went blank. Clicked again, chose the date, hit search, same thing. So if a field has a specific date chosen, how can it turn up other dates that are not chosen?? bizarre. 

I'm assuming this is a bug. 

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Search by date added - broken?

Hi @CommunityForklift

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.

I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the advanced search by date option in your account. Upon researching the problem you encountered I see we do have a system problem with this option. However, if you choose the advanced search option and use "in between" and then select the date you want for both options you will get the correct contact count. 

You may also sort your contacts by Date Added as well. You can find this option by staying on your contact management screen and changing the view as shown below. 

date added.jpg

I hope these options will assist you with your task. Please let us know if you need anything else by reaching out to us here. We are happy to assist you!

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!