Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send an email test

Occasional Visitor

Send an email test

Good afternoon,

I created an account in Constant Contact and tried to create a template and it was ok. Then I tried to send an email and it couldn't be sent. Why did this happen?

Could you please help me?

Kind regards,

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Send an email test

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I do apologize your email campaign resulted in a sending error. I took a look at your account, and was able to schedule out an email to the verified email address on file.

Did you recently verify your email address? If you tried to send an email campaign prior to verifying your email address, it will not allow your email to be sent. It's also possible the system didn't recognize the physical address you have on your account. You will need to update that to an actual physical address before sending to your contacts. You can click here for information on updating your settings.

Instead of scheduling emails out as tests, we do have an actual test version you can send out instead. You can click here to view the instructions.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn L.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!