Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign-up forms

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Sign-up forms

How do I make changes to the sign-up form?  I want to change the shape to make it more horizontal and add colour, also a privacy statement at the bottom.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES
Occasional Participant

Re: Sign-up forms

Actually now I just need to know how to make the form smaller on the website.  Thanks.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hi @CarolT726

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today!

Those are great questions and I'm glad you figured out how to make the changes you were looking to make. The form is standard on the website, however, you may be able to tweak it by updating the code you are inserting on the website. Can you send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to his post, your website, the name of the form you are using so we may take a look and see how we might update the size to be more to your liking? 

Thank you for contacting Constant Contact. Have a great weekend.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

Hi, I'm fairly new to Constant Contact. I have an image on my home page that links to another page. I would like to add a sign-up form so when you click the image you have to sign up to access the page it links to. Is this possible and if it is, how would I accomplish that. Thank you! Beverly

CTCT Employee

Hello @BeverlyM107. Welcome to Constant Contact and thanks for coming into the Community with your question! It sounds like you are asking about having a redirect option so when someone signs up, they are directed to a certain page on your website. At this time, our sign-up forms are not able to redirect a new sign-up. However, our Marketplace advertises different apps and integrations with our product that might be able to do this for you. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Thanks Adrienne, just getting back to this today and will give it a try!  Have an awesome day

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!